Student Account Payments
Payment of Registration Fees
Registration fees are due at the time of registration. Debt holds are placed on all student accounts with a balance due. Debt holds restrict access to official and unofficial transcripts as well as grades and future registrations. Students are NOT dropped for non-payment. Partial payments are accepted but debt holds will remain until the full balance is paid.
Students will be held financially responsible for fees related to classes not dropped within the refund deadlines. Fees may be paid by credit or debit card immediately following online registration transactions or by cash, check or money order at the Student Accounts Cashiers Offices at either campus. There is a $2 convenience fee for credit/debit card payments.
- Credit/Debit card payments can ONLY be made online through each student's myCuesta account at my.cuesta.edu
- Google Chrome is the preferred online browser to pay fees.
- To pay previously incurred fees, log into your myCuesta, select Student tab, then the Pay Fees/View Account link.
- Apple device users making online payments may need to "enable cookies" for payment processing.
- Allow ten minutes for debt holds to lift once the full balance has been paid.
Payments of check or money order may be mailed to the San Luis Obispo Cashier's Office:Cuesta College Cashier P.O. Box 8106 San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
A secure payment drop box is also available at the San Luis Obispo campus in building
3100 for after office hours payment drop off. Payment assistance is also available
through the North County Campus Student Services Center when Student Account Cashiers
are not available.