Steps for Future RN Applicants
1. READ the most current RN Application Instruction Packet (pdf) in its entirety to learn about program eligibility, prerequisites, additional required courses, and the application process, and general timeline. (The Application Instruction Packet for the previous application cycle is provided for general reference only. Future application instructions and requirements may change. When applying to the program be sure to follow the instructions that apply to that application cycle).
2. APPLY for student admission to Cuesta College (if you are a new student to Cuesta or if it has been more than two semesters since you have been enrolled in classes).
3. SUBMIT official, sealed transcripts for all coursework completed at colleges other than Cuesta to Cuesta College Admissions and Records office.
4. ATTEND a Nursing Information Session to receive the most current information and overview of the RN program.
5. CONTACT the Counseling Department to make an appointment to meet with a counselor for questions about program prerequisites, course equivalencies, priority registration, and schedule planning.
6. VISIT the Student Services webpage to learn about assessment testing, financial aid & scholarships, tutoring resources, veteran's services and other student resources.